KW 1002 - KW 2002 - KW 3002
The winches of this series are ideal for seasonal contracts in telecommunication applications and electricity supply cable network maintenance where reliability, mobility and low space requirements are essential.
In order to ensure constant readiness for use, the winches of this series are equipped with proved measuring and controlling devices normally found in the heavy-duty series of winches. The pulling force is logged by the PC 310 pulling force control and recording device.
The relatively low weight of this compact type of winch, ready for use, i.e. between 1050 and 1200 kg, depending on the type, plus the overrunning brake, allow it to be towed by normal passenger car.
Maximum power within minimum of space
The winches of this series are driven by a two-cylinder four-stroke petrol engines via infinitely variable, hydrostatic transmissions. As in the heavy-duty series, the pull is generated by a twin capstan assembly without undue stress on the wire rope.
The complete power pack including operation panel is frame mounted and fully enclosed by a lockable and sound proved steel sheet case. The overall length, including tow-bar, is just 2900 mm.
- Single-axle chassis with overrunning and automatic reversing brake system, straight tow-bar with ball type coupling, 12 V lighting system and TÜV-approval
- Lockable, soundproofed sheet metal hood
- PC 310 touch screen, digital recording of pulling force, adjustable pulling force delimiter, , odometer with progress bar, speed indicator, thermal printer, USB port
- Electronic meter counter
- Operating hour counter
- Petrol engine with hydrostatic gear system
- Twin capstan system with rope storage drum and 500 m rope
- Painting: traffic red RAL 3020
Extras: (on request)
- other types of engines, painting or rope lengths
- Telescopic deflection boom
Dimensions and weights may differ if extras are fitted.
Specifications are subjects to change without notice