KW 2000 - 5000, KW 5010 and KW 10
The approved and compact Bagela cable pulling winches are manufactured in the shock-resistant, recovering Terpolymer (ABS) housing. The longevity of the winch aggregate in combination with this housing makes the winch a worth-stable construction machine. The plastic is solid-coloured and available in red, blue, orange and white. Of course it can be painted although. For operation the soundproofed housing remains closed, only the cover of the control panel has to be opened.
The rope speed can be adjusted steplessly and absolutely without jerking from 0 – 100 m/min depending upon type of winch.
The setting of the pulling operation is to be arranged on a user friendly touch screen. The recorded data could be exported via USB or journalised by the provided thermo printer directly at the building site.
The winch is powered by a diesel engine with an integrated infinitely controllable, hydrostatic gear.
The whole pulling force is generated by a rope protecting, grooved double capstan system.
The chassis is spring mounted and can be approved with 100km/h for the KW 2000 up to KW 5000 (depending on national road traffic regulations).
KW 5010 and KW 10 in bigger housing:
• Interior free accessible
• Higher rope output speed up to 100 m/min possible
• Higher rope length possible
• Deflection boom optional, stored in swing out holder underneath the housing
• counter-sunk front supports
- PC 310 touch screen, digital recording of pulling force, adjustable pulling force delimiter,
odometer with progress bar, speed indicator, thermal printer, USB port, no additional software necessary
- elapsed hour counter
- diesel engine with hydraulic gear
- two single propelled, grooved capstan heads and storage drum with 500 m rope
Housing and chassis
- Lockable, sound proved ABS plastic housing
- Chassis with overrunning brake, with automatic return, parking brake, supporting wheel and safety hitch, 12 V lightening system und TÜV (Technical Control Board) approval according to German road traffic regulations 100km/h. Aluminium rims
- Backwards extendable and retensionable rear props
- KW 5010 and KW 10 on a 80 km/h trailer
Extras: (on request)
- Other type of engines, chassis, paintings and more rope if needed
Static pull system, (RKW), telescopic deflection boom
Dimensions and weights may differ if extras are fitted.
Specifications are subjects to change without notice