Contact Line Winch RWF 1500
Capstan winches used for contact-line laying or renewal have to meet widely varying requirements, such as high rope speeds on the one hand and an automatic and sensitive approach to the tensile limit of the contact line on the other hand.
Here again the automatic pull hold-on (static pull) and pull preselection system, common in pipe renewal winches, renders excellent pulling service. This feature allows the rope to be brought to the desired tension and be held in static pull condition for a long time as well as to increase or lessen the tension as desired.
If the operating lever is set to neutral or if pressing the emergency switch stops operation or if the engine stalls, the multiple disk brake will apply, preventing the rope tension from slackening.
• Single axle chassis with overrunning and automatic reversing brake system,
straight tow-bar with ball type coupling, 12 V lighting system and TÜV-approval
• Lockable, sound proofed thermoplastic (ABS) housing
• Backwards extendable and retensionable rear props
• Hydraulic pulling force measuring clockwork
• Working hour counter
• Diesel engine with hydrostatic gear system
• Twin capstan system with rope storage drum and 1500 m braided rope
• Pull hold-on system with pulling force preselection system
• Multiple disk brake
Painting: traffic red RAL 3020
Other type of engines, chassis, paintings and more rope if needed
Static pull system, telescopic deflection boom
Dimensions and weights may differ if extras are fitted
Specifications are subjects to change without notice